5 FAVOURITES: JULY 2018
So, it’s time for me to tell you about some more of my favourites. Where does the time go?? I’ve been thinking about things I want to share with you and whilst it is easy to just give you a favourite restaurant or food item from a specific brand, I realise that not everything is available to everyone whether it be due to location or finances. I want to give you my favourites that are available to everyone, world-wide. Sometimes these items do mean spending money, like some of my favourite supplements, but I can promise you this – it is worth the price!
1. PODCASTS. I’ve been listening to them for years, but over the past year and a half, I’ve really become obsessed. Like, sometimes I don’t even listen to music during my workouts and instead listen to a podcast. Kind of weird, right?? I love productive multitasking (I usually am not great at multitasking, but THIS I can do.) I listen to podcasts for everything from learning to laughing. I have many favourites, so I will tell you which three I most recently listened to:
- Sahara Rose “Higher Self Podcast”
- The Skinny Confidential “Him and Her Podcast”
- Angie Lee "The Angie Lee Show"
2. JOURNALING. This could easily make my favourites list on a monthly basis. It has been such a game-changer for me. I’m obsessed. It completely changes my attitude, my thought process, my creativity, etc. It has helped me become more in-touch with my emotions (was disconnected for YEARS). It has helped me to get to know ME. And there is absolutely no judgement. Just my thoughts on a piece of paper. You can even shred it after writing, but whatever you do – get those thoughts/feelings out of your head and onto paper! Give this a try: every morning, aim for either 20 minutes or 3 pages and start to notice a shift in your life.
3. "CORTRX". I don’t like to suggest supplements without first knowing someone’s health history, but this is a pretty good one for just about everyone in the modern world. If you live a peaceful life near the ocean, mountains or have absolutely zero stressors in your life, don’t bother with this. For everyone else, it’s definitely worth looking into. I recently ran out of it and it took me about 2 weeks to get it ordered again… Never again! I had two weeks of not-so-great sleep and restless energy during the day. It also really helps with inflammation. For more information, search the internet for “ATP Science CortRX.” I have no affiliation with this company – I just highly respect and love their products and information they provide to the public. If you live in the UK, do not order direct from their website – the duty is outrageous (ugh. I had to learn the hard way); instead, order from here. Please let me know if you try this and if you love/hate it.
4. MODIFIED KETO FOR QUICK FAT LOSS. Short-term high-fat, high-protein eating can really help with quick fat loss. Everyone wants a quick fix and this is one of the quickest, but still safe and healthy. There are no magic pills, potions, drinks etc. It’s dedication and patience (but less so on this protocol.) Did you not put in the dedication and time for your beach body back in December and January? No problem. There is still time to lose those pesky 10lbs. Give this post a read and follow everything it says for 2-4 weeks. If you don’t lose ANY weight after trying it 100%, I will give you a FREE 15 minutes trouble-shooting session.
5. CELERY JUICE. Juice your own organic celery juice every morning and drink it on an empty stomach. Why? It’s anti-inflammatory, reduces risk of cardiovascular disease and cancer, it has a high water content and it aids in digestion. It has also been shown to improve skin appearance, fight kidney stones and lower bad cholesterol and blood pressure. I drink anywhere from 1-2cups *mostly* every morning. Sometimes I am in a rush or out of celery, but more mornings than not, I am sipping on celery juice.
I love sharing my favourites with you. It’s definitely something I look forward to each month. If you have favourites you’d like to share with me, please let me know!! And always, please let me know if you try any of these things and if they help you.